Friday, August 14, 2009

Travel games!

I remember when I was a kid we would take the family road trips and play games such as who could spot the most VW Beetles. When you saw one, the first person to yell "slug bug" got the point. We would also play Bee Bee Bumble Bee, where you had to pick an item and say its color and your family had to guess what you picked. Fun times indeed!

Well, now that I am in the windshield repair business there is only one thing I notice on almost every single auto in the Denver area. You guessed it a broken windshield! Next time you come to a stop light look over at the car next to you and check the windshield, it seems like every other one is shattered. Some are so bad I don't see how the driver can even see where they are going. Then I think "you know if only they would have had that little rock chip fixed to begin with, that wouldn't have happened". I even heard someone say the other day "I think I will wait and see what happens to it?" HUH! Well I can tell you one thing it will not heal itself and it will probably grow up to be a big crack! Don't wait! If you have a chip call today and have it repaired. Save yourself TIME (we come to you), MONEY (chips are cheap compared to the expensive replacement glass you will inevitably need if you don't fix it), and the ENVIRONMENT(around 11 million windshields are replaced every year! That's 275 MILLION pounds of glass thrown into our landfills) all because that harmless little rock chip wasn't repaired promptly.

Please take advantage of this great service today! Call 720-256-7078 ask for Roo and let me go to work for you! Slug Bug!

1 comment: