Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Headlight Restoration

Six months ago, I decided to expand my service offering at Roo's Windshield Repair. Although I get 5-7 calls a week for replacement windshields I still feel stongly about just specializing in the preventive maintenance of windshields. I know there will always be a need for replacements because not all damage is fixable. However, a large portion of windshield damage can be repaired when it first occurs.

I really like the fact that windshield repair saves the windshield from being thrown in the landfill.

So I chose to add another service that after many months of research I feel adds a similar benefit along with improving the night time safety of my customers. This service is called headlight restoration. This process removes the yellow, cloudy, and oxidized surface you see on many cars that are 3 years or older and we re-coat the lense with a similar clear coat that is applied at the factory. The results are truly amazing and I love seeing my customers reaction when I am done! It truly adds a "new feeling and appearance" to your automobile while improving your night time visibility. All at a fraction of the cost of new headlight lenses. This process like windshield repair also keeps headlights out of our landfills.

Not many people realize those nasty non light emitting lenses can be restored to like new quality. The next time you see a friend, neighbor, or co-worker with these type of headlights, do them a favor and tell them to call Roo's Windshield Repair and Headlight Restoration. Who knows you might just be saving their life or someone elses.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Been always a pleasure to read your blog. My car the chips are not visible at all anymore, and the larger ones are drastically reduced. free rock chip repair colorado

    ReplyDelete