Friday, June 25, 2010

Colorado Activities




Wow, I can't believe 2010 is halfway over already. There is so much to do here in Colorado the time just fly's by. Speaking of "flying" by, one sport that I have recently fallen in love with is fly fishing! I just started a few months ago and I have had a wonderful first few months! I caught 3 fish my first time ever fly fishing and have caught fish 6 out of 7 outings! There is nothing like just listening to the river run while soaking up all the wonderful scenery here in Colorado. The trout are just an extra bonus.




Having grown up in the land of bass fishing I am amazed at how big of fish you can catch on a tiny little fly hook. Better yet, how can the trout even see something so tiny flowing down a stream? It is truly amazing! Above are a few pics of my latest catches.


No comments:

Post a Comment